Friday, March 25, 2011

In the Begining

I recently came accross a challenge where one has to read one book a week. For the most part I do read about a book a week (depending on the actual length of the book) and feel this is the perfect challenge for me.
Since I am not discriminating in my book choice and read everthing from Chaucer to even Nicholas Sparks (don't judge), I decided to write down my experiences and how I feel about the book.
Books excite me and my favorite thing is to do is to go to a book store and find a book that will inspire me and change my life. A couple times a year I find those books and it is always a little depressing when I finish those books, however usually a couple years later I reread them. Each time you read a book, you are in a different place in your life and the book means something different to you. For instance in high school I read To Kill a Mockingbird and although I enjoyed it thorougly it now means something different that I have more life experience and of course that Ms. Harper Lee and I are sisters ;)
People are always asking me for book choices and ideas and I will try to help because nothing feels better than helping a person experience that love for reading.

I hope you enjoy this blog and don't hate me for my opinions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment